T & C
- Login using your email ID. Like the Pearl Academy [Creative Arts Education Society] Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PearlAcademyOfficial) and participate in My School Rocks, an online competition.
- Choose a theme and fill in the form.
- Upload an original photo/ video/ PDF as per theme guidelines.
- Share the entry and get your Friends & Family to vote on your submission.
- One entry from each theme with the maximum votes and maximum faculty points win every month.
- Monthly winners will get shortlisted for the Grand Prize contest.
- Open to students of Standard 11th and12th at School Level only.
- Open to only Second and Final Year students at College Level. (outside Pearl Academy)
- Please note below gratifications for winners:
** Monthly winners (decided by a Jury and votes from set of monthly winners) < FitBit Bands >
** Final winner (decided by a Jury and votes from set of monthly winners) win < iWatch >
Terms & Conditions
- The use of this website by the User, is subject to the User's acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and use of the website by the User. Hence, in case the User does not agree to anything contained in the Terms and Conditions, in part or full, the User must discontinue the usage of this website with immediate effect. By accessing and/or using the website, the User acknowledges that the User is of legal age to form a binding contract with Creative Arts Education Society, the User understands and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions applicable to the User as regards usage of the website
- The User must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impair the availability or accessibility of the website.
- The User hereby agrees not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and the User hereby, agrees to indemnify Creative Arts Education Society against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature, which Creative Arts Education Society or any third party may suffer and which is caused by or is attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, User's use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
- The User hereby agrees not to use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to viruses, spyware and malicious malware.
- Use of this website to send unsolicited communication is strictly prohibited and will provide the right to Creative Arts Education Society to take appropriate actions against the User in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Reproduction of all or parts of this website is forbidden, except where such reproduction is in accordance with the, prior written consent of Creative Arts Education Society.
- The website contains information and materials, including but not limited to, text, software, photos and graphics which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by Creative Arts Education Society and other sources, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
My School Rocks
- My School Rocks/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest") is a value added participation-based contest promoted by Creative Arts Education Society ("CAES") for voluntary participation by student(s) of school(s) and colleges of India (institutions as more specifically defined under Annexure A) (hereinafter referred to as "Participants") who wish to voluntarily participate by submitting their entries through online participation; in the manner and subject to such terms and conditions as stated herein below.
- The Contest is intended to offer an opportunity to the Participants to participate by submitting an original creative work or a photograph/video/PDF, basis the theme chosen.
- The conceptual details of the Contest are as under:
- The Contest is a web application (microsite) in which User will be able to participate only if s/he likes the Pearl Academy [Creative Arts
Education Society] Facebook Fan Page/ Twitter link.
- The Contest is being run on the website/microsite created by CAES located at the URL www.xyz.com (hereinafter referred to as "Microsite"), which will specify the details of the Contest, its registration process and the manner in which the Participants can submit their entries.
- In order to participate in the Contest, each Participant will have to register himself/herself on the Microsite by way of filling up a registration form. The registration form shall categorically state the name of Participant (along with his/her respective school /college name/email ID) and the theme selected by the Participant. The Participant will have to duly sign a declaration as provided in the registration form to the effect that participation to the Contest will be strictly in compliance with the terms and conditions as stated herein.
- In case upon registration, if any Participant fails to submit/ upload or provide his/her original work (basis the theme) in the manner and within the time period as provided herein, such a Participant will be deemed as disqualified or invalid Participant for all purposes under this Contest.
- Participants/students can choose from following three themes:-
- Star Avatar (School of Creative Business) –Rebrand Your favourite brand/rockstar
- Picture Perfect (School of Creative Design) - Take a photograph/ video that showcases a different perceptive on the object
- Junk Funk (School of Fashion, Styling and Textile) - Use scraps/ trimmings to create something different and fashionable
- This Contest is valid and being run for a period commencing from 1st September 2016 to 30th January 2016 the days inclusive (hereinafter referred to as the "Contest Period")
- It is clarified that only students of school(s) can do participation in the Contest. For purposes herein, the Contest is open to students of standard 11th and 12that school level.
- Further in order to launch, communicate and publicize the Contest, CAES will be putting relevant banners/ posters, running relevant videos at the school/college campus and sharing information by way of uploading the same on the facebook/ twitter page and official website of CAES.
- It is however clarified that the Contest is exclusively administered by CAES and that no third party interest (including that of any school/ institution etc.) will be created and/or associated under the Contest.
- A Participant can only submit one original creative work or a photograph/video/PDF.A Participant can only submit one original creative work or a photograph/video/PDF.
- If submitting a photograph/ video, the original photographer must submit entries. Do not submit a photo/video taken by someone other than you. If submitting a creative work, the artist must submit entries. Do not submit an artwork created by somebody else.
- By uploading images and providing complete information, the entrant will be eligible to participate in the Contest and stand a chance to win grand prizes. Participant entries selected as best will be adjudicated winners as per the rules mentioned. Participants will be judged and shortlisted by the faculty of CAES and on the basis of votes received on social (60/40).
- The questions in the Submission/Registration Form have to be filled in English only. The entry shall be deemed completed when all the information required therein has been provided. An entrant with an incomplete caption shall not be eligible to win any prize.
- One user can win monthly contest only once.
- One user can upload maximum of 1 entry.
- CAES reserves the right to disqualify and/or ban any User if the User is found using manipulative/ unfair means.
- CAES reserves the right to disqualify any Participant / even winner if it has reasonable reasons to believe that the Participant/winner has breached any of the "Terms and Conditions" of the Contest. CAES shall be well within its right to disqualify any Participant for submitting inaccurate, incomplete and inappropriate entries and the decision of CAES in this regard shall be final and binding under the Contest.
- CAES will do rigorous background check on the activities related to participation in this Contest to ensure that only genuine participants win the Contest. CAES will also send direct messages to any Participant to check upon the person's Participation at the Contest.
- Any Participant found to be copying, duplicating or using any unauthorized or copyrighted photo/ video/text shall be immediately banned from the Contest. CAES shall not be liable for any copyright or any other intellectual property right infringement claims arising so forth. It is also clarified that all the proprietary rights in the materials and concepts submitted by any Participant shall be regarded as the exclusive property of CAES in all respects and none of the Participants shall have any ownership rights or commercial benefits whatsoever to claim in any manner on the same or on any project/work created by CAES thereafter.
- CAES shall not be responsible in any manner to anybody including any of the Participant(s) for the misuse of any video/ image/ text at this Contest.
- CAES reserves the right to choose another Participant/ winner in the event of disqualification/rejection of any of the Participant/ winner.
- The decision on winner selected by CAES is final and binding for all Participant(s).
- The Participant/entrant agrees that he/she shall not hold CAES responsible and/or liable for the loss of his/her entry.
- CAES, at its sole and absolute discretion may vary or amend the prize or the terms of the Contest and the Participant/entrant agrees that he/she shall not hold CAES responsible for any consequence that may follow by reason thereof. CAES shall not be held responsible and/or liable for any cancellation of the Contest that may occur due to reasons beyond the control of CAES.
- CAES reserves the right to use the entries for purpose of any promotion that it may undertake. The entries shall be the property of CAES. All entries (including concept, presentation, work created etc) created/ submitted by the Participant under the Contest will be inherently and perpetually owned and used for any and all purposes deemed fit by CAES (including its affiliates) in its sole and absolute discretion.
- It is also clarified that CAES will not be obligated to inform/communicate the winners directly; instead, the Participants would have to voluntarily check the Microsite /facebook page of CAES in order to know whether he/she has been selected/ shortlisted as winner for the Contest.
- It is clarified that in order to receive the prize/ reward under the Contest, the winning Participant/winner will have to contact/ communicate with the concerned department/person of CAES within 7 days of announcement on the Microsite/ facebook page (in the manner as required by CAES) and submit to CAES all the necessary documents (including school ID, academic details etc.) for CAES to verify and confirm. In no event shall any Participant be entitled to receive the prize/ reward under this Contest, if the Participant fail to contact CAES within the aforesaid time period and in such a case the said Participant would be deemed to have foregone and/or forfeited its right to the prize/ reward in accordance with the Contest.
- The iWatch of the said Prize is subject to availability. A suitable alternative may be offered in case of non-availability in stock. Visuals of other prizes shown for contest promotion are merely indicative in nature. The actual prize may differ from any of the prize
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind, either in part or in full except at the sole and absolute discretion of CAES. The Prize cannot be sold or bartered.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of CAES or other entities.
- In all cases CAES will not be held liable if the prize does not reach the winner for reasons beyond CAES's control. Inability of CAES to contact any shortlisted Participant shall not create any obligation and/or liability upon CAES of whatsoever nature.
- CAES accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any tax authority as a result of receipt of the prizes remain the sole responsibility of the entrant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
- CAES will not condition entry to the promotion upon taking any other action on Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to CAES and not to Facebook.
- Under the Contest, mere submission of an entry to the Microsite, does not entitle any Participant the assured chance of winning the reward/ prize money and that each and every entry shall be evaluated by CAES in their sole and exclusive discretion without any explanation whatsoever in this regards. The grand winner will be decided at the sole discretion of the CAES Marketing Team.
- All disputes, claim(s) or legal action(s) against CAES, its agencies/units/affiliates and their respective employees related as a result of this activity are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
- Voting for the monthly participants will be counted only till the 30th/ 31st of every month. The winners will be declared in the first week of the next month.
- Entries received after the 30th/ 31stth of every month will be considered for the next cycle of winner selection.